Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
61 - 80 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
First off this Guy is a little Troll. If anybody else asked these questions on this thread He would be the FIRST one to say Check the Manual, Its on another thread, Do a search, But since its desertdog, the idiot can say with a straight face, those are legit questions, theres nothing wrong with what he asked. . . .your an idiot. . . .So much for this is not a playground, and we're not picking teams. Wow you got pissed off for me Berating your friends. . . .Your one of the worst offenders berating people for asking simple questions, I see it tread after tread, and you got nerve to talk. I ran into this Idiot, at Glamis wash 6 weekend before Halloween while looking for my friends. I asked if he knew a guy name Dale and he said no, The Idiot went on to say My name is Tim and I have a Maverick just like Yours, I said cool. . . .He asked are you gonna be at olds tomarrow?? I said Yeah, and the Idiot went on to say You should use the Grey key you go faster, and Im thinking this guy is a Jerk, and I told Him OK, gotta go. You can see how untrustworthy this Jerk's word is to a complete stranger. . . .His opinion and thoughts mean Nothing. Go crawl back under the rock you came from
OMG, you need some serious help!
Good luck getting thru puberty.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Is there someone that sells the remote kit with everything needed to install it on a Maverick?
I don't, reason is, there are so many ways to go, plus everyone wants theirs a little different.
Nothing to it really, just but the adapter, whichever one you want/need, then plumb it up, with whatever type of hoses you like. Prolly a million ways to do one.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Will using the remote mount affect the oil pressure? If so how much?

I want to mount it on the passenger side firewall. Basically the shortest possible run so that when I change the oil, I just need to remove the passenger side wheel inner panel and drain.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm done with you Idiots, you bet your a$$ next time I see you bullying or belittling somebody, Im gonna call you on it, you big Jerk. . . . Your nothing more than a desertdog's POS. . . .

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't, reason is, there are so many ways to go, plus everyone wants theirs a little different.
Nothing to it really, just but the adapter, whichever one you want/need, then plumb it up, with whatever type of hoses you like. Prolly a million ways to do one.
Your welcome for me bringing your thread back to life. . . .Do I get any discounts on the adapter ?? LOL :)

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
Marty, just put this moron on ignore, and be done with him. All this shit isn't making anybody look good.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I'm done with you Idiots, you bet your a$$ next time I see you bullying or belittling somebody, Im gonna call you on it, you big Jerk. . . . Your nothing more than a desertdog's POS. . . .
In all honesty, I hope you figure out how to get along and play along with other people. With your attitude towards others, you must really have a difficult life.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Marty, just put this moron on ignore, and be done with him. All this shit isn't making anybody look good.
Got it, Once I figure that out.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Will using the remote mount affect the oil pressure? If so how much?

I want to mount it on the passenger side firewall. Basically the shortest possible run so that when I change the oil, I just need to remove the passenger side wheel inner panel and drain.

Sorry, this is a repost but don't want Mrrpm to miss this.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Did it! I'm on Tapatalk, so I click on the little arrow thing in the lower right-hand corner and then click on the image of Safari. It opened up this thread in Safari which is basically Apple's Internet Explorer. So if you're on a regular old computer you can skip that step. Click on bowel movements name, A little window will open up and click on view profile, another page will open and click on add to ignore list, and then it'll ask if you're sure so click on yes. You'll still see that he posted something in threads, but you won't see what he said. That part of it is a little annoying, I'd rather not even know that they exist anymore, but what do you do.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Sorry, this is a repost but don't want Mrrpm to miss this.
Yes, remote mounting will reduce pressure some, depending on the hose length, longer hoses,= less pressure.
Usually, you can mount it really close, & pressure won't go down, hardly any. Everything is like this, cars, trucks, etc.
Obviously, longer hoses will make the oil changes less of an oil change, because of oil in the lines, that you can't get out, short of removing the hoses. So, bottom line, keep the hoses as close & short as you can.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
LOL. Well in his defense, he is not able to comment at this time so I guess I left the door open but honestly I did search and found a few comments but I want to hear it from the horses mouth.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Yes, remote mounting will reduce pressure some, depending on the hose length, longer hoses,= less pressure.
Usually, you can mount it really close, & pressure won't go down, hardly any. Everything is like this, cars, trucks, etc.
Obviously, longer hoses will make the oil changes less of an oil change, because of oil in the lines, that you can't get out, short of removing the hoses. So, bottom line, keep the hoses as close & short as you can.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
is he saying u told him to use the grey key its faster lol ?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
is he saying u told him to use the grey key its faster lol ?
No, I think he's saying Glamisfan told him that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That just don't sound rite that your confident in that environment with another man in closet

:haha: Your right, but I think we all know what I meant

Reactions: twocents

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
What exactly DID you mean Marty?????????????lol

61 - 80 of 135 Posts