·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Reactions: steveo

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I wouldn't go that far!
Sometimes its better to let children cry themsleves to sleep.
I like how we settled arguments in the USMC.....2 men entered the broom closet (or any other small room with little to no light) and the door would shut and nobody was allowed out until it go resolved one way or the other. Once the door opened, it was over and everyone moved on with their business.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I like how we settled arguments in the USMC.....2 men entered the broom closet (or any other small room with little to no light) and the door would shut and nobody was allowed out until it go resolved one way or the other. Once the door opened, it was over and everyone moved on with their business.
As an athlete & wrestler, I'm fully confident in that environment.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
As an athlete & wrestler, I'm fully confident in that environment.
using a shake weight and watching a Jane Fonda workout video doesn't make you an athlete :shocked:

·
Registered
317 Posts
For Glamisfan to chime in like that is rare! He is usually the level headed one that stays quiet during these confrontations. To me that is saying a lot right there....

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
For Glamisfan to chime in like that is rare! He is usually the level headed one that stays quiet during these confrontations. To me that is saying a lot right there....
Yup, you got me figured out! But to see that bm idiot berate my friends over and over again, yet say how he's Mr. perfect finally pissed me off.

·
Registered
548 Posts
That's it! I'm calling Dr. Phil!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
using a shake weight and watching a Jane Fonda workout video doesn't make you an athlete :shocked:

Oh yes it does!!!! :haha:
Damn that's funny!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Haha.....figured you would like that.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Haha.....figured you would like that.
Dude that was LOL funny!!!
Hey wait a minute, your making fun of me. I'm going tell the moderator to ban you if your not going to be nice to me. JK
Nice big boy comedy!

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
"anybody with any motorcycle experience knows the filters are internal"

I guess you have never seen a filter on a Raptor then.
Or on a Kawie 700.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Dude that was LOL funny!!!
Hey wait a minute, your making fun of me. I'm going tell the moderator to ban you if your not going to be nice to me. JK
Nice big boy comedy!
Funny how that works huh....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
MrRPM has to love the attention his thread is getting. Haven't seen much competition for his filter kit.

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
856 Posts
Damn I miss this thread...I need some popcorn ...Glamisfan is one of the nice guys up here and if you got him worked up then DAMN. In our MMA studio we resolve our dispute by 2 men enter and only 1 leave. Someone has to tap or get beat down. Needless to say there are not many disputes and men act like men not bitc....

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yup, you got me figured out! But to see that bm idiot berate my friends over and over again, yet say how he's Mr. perfect finally pissed me off.
First off this Guy is a little Troll. If anybody else asked these questions on this thread He would be the FIRST one to say Check the Manual, Its on another thread, Do a search, But since its desertdog, the idiot can say with a straight face, those are legit questions, theres nothing wrong with what he asked. . . .your an idiot. . . .So much for this is not a playground, and we're not picking teams. Wow you got pissed off for me Berating your friends. . . .Your one of the worst offenders berating people for asking simple questions, I see it tread after tread, and you got nerve to talk. I ran into this Idiot, at Glamis wash 6 weekend before Halloween while looking for my friends. I asked if he knew a guy name Dale and he said no, The Idiot went on to say My name is Tim and I have a Maverick just like Yours, I said cool. . . .He asked are you gonna be at olds tomarrow?? I said Yeah, and the Idiot went on to say You should use the Grey key you go faster, and Im thinking this guy is a Jerk, and I told Him OK, gotta go. You can see how untrustworthy this Jerk's word is to a complete stranger. . . .His opinion and thoughts mean Nothing. Go crawl back under the rock you came from

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Is there someone that sells the remote kit with everything needed to install it on a Maverick?

·
Registered
317 Posts
Now your bashing Glamisfan??? I have met him, he is a good dude, he offers a lot of help as well. This shits getting out of hand!

41 - 60 of 135 Posts