Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Wait a minute wait a minute bowel movement OC! That's the effing post that you have a problem with! You have to be the stupidest moron on this forum! Desertdog did not know that this doesn't have a spin on oil filter. Man you're making yourself look so stupid here! Moderators, moderators, can we get a ban on this guy because of his stupidity?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I understand you cant please everybody, What turned me against him was, When he first seen my thread, he thought it was pretty creative, pretty ingenious, much like you did, and I really appreciated that, it did mean alot. Then Mega came on and started bashing it, which is fine, and I responded well heavysledz and desertdog liked it. Instead of sticking to what he said about it being creative and ingenious and backing me up a little bit, he comes back with, I would never put that on my ride, and took megas side all of a sudden trying to save face with him. . . .Thats what I felt was B.S.. . . . .All through andys thread about mega my arguement was against bullying, and how its not right, Not to give snobbish answers like check the manual, or its on another thread, Not to ridicule new people for basic questions, cause they just want to participate, and I have seen multiple threads where desertdog tells them check the manual, or do a search, and its not right, thats why I pressed the issue with the oil filter. At the end the moderators came in and took a stand against bullying the new members. I guess I wasnt so wrong after all. I'm ready to let bigons be bigons and start all over again if he is.
To see you write this, but also call desertdog stupid over and over makes me wonder what the hell is wrong with you!? And by the way, your six pack rack, I thought you posted it as a joke because I really laughed out loud at it!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
just when we were making progress......we almost got a group hug out of this!

Seriously, they both said their peace and I think they are ready to let it go if everyone else will as well.....
I kind of get the feeling that BM does not know how to let things go.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
For Glamisfan to chime in like that is rare! He is usually the level headed one that stays quiet during these confrontations. To me that is saying a lot right there....
Yup, you got me figured out! But to see that bm idiot berate my friends over and over again, yet say how he's Mr. perfect finally pissed me off.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Did it! I'm on Tapatalk, so I click on the little arrow thing in the lower right-hand corner and then click on the image of Safari. It opened up this thread in Safari which is basically Apple's Internet Explorer. So if you're on a regular old computer you can skip that step. Click on bowel movements name, A little window will open up and click on view profile, another page will open and click on add to ignore list, and then it'll ask if you're sure so click on yes. You'll still see that he posted something in threads, but you won't see what he said. That part of it is a little annoying, I'd rather not even know that they exist anymore, but what do you do.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
First off this Guy is a little Troll. If anybody else asked these questions on this thread He would be the FIRST one to say Check the Manual, Its on another thread, Do a search, But since its desertdog, the idiot can say with a straight face, those are legit questions, theres nothing wrong with what he asked. . . .your an idiot. . . .So much for this is not a playground, and we're not picking teams. Wow you got pissed off for me Berating your friends. . . .Your one of the worst offenders berating people for asking simple questions, I see it tread after tread, and you got nerve to talk. I ran into this Idiot, at Glamis wash 6 weekend before Halloween while looking for my friends. I asked if he knew a guy name Dale and he said no, The Idiot went on to say My name is Tim and I have a Maverick just like Yours, I said cool. . . .He asked are you gonna be at olds tomarrow?? I said Yeah, and the Idiot went on to say You should use the Grey key you go faster, and Im thinking this guy is a Jerk, and I told Him OK, gotta go. You can see how untrustworthy this Jerk's word is to a complete stranger. . . .His opinion and thoughts mean Nothing. Go crawl back under the rock you came from
I went back and checked, and I missed the fact that he quoted my post before writing this. So I guess you guys are right, he was talking about me. But, I also was not out at Glamis the week before Halloween. And why would I introduce myself as Tim when my name is Steve? He said the guy told him that he has a Maverick like him. Well if I was there I would've been in my Maverick shredding! Talk about a troll! What does BMOC stand for again? Bowel movement something something?

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Big Mouth On C_ck

He really doesnt know what he is talking about. When he gets called out on his BS, he mentally explodes and starts calling everyone names and blaming everyone else. He will eventually get banned just like his alter ego duneraser.
Best laugh I've had in a long time!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts