Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2013 maverick
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying a 6x6 gearbox from mrrpm . Has anyone had one are they holding up . I also run a 4in portals with 30% reduction..

·
Premium Member
12,177 Posts
Apparently not! Jump into the deep end! Be the first!

Reactions: Tmesic

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
I like it better when other people become the Guinea Pig! Tim

Reactions: Hollywood X3

·
Registered
68 Posts
Alot of people has ran em on the og maverick and commanders and rennys, I've yet to see a good one..... most of them have shifting issues from the start. A bunch of guys in my area tried em with no good luck.

·
Registered
2013 maverick
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I don't think I want to spend the money or time trying something that don't seem to work lol

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Looking at buying a 6x6 gearbox from mrrpm . Has anyone had one are they holding up . I also run a 4in portals with 30% reduction..
They don't use quality parts in them, same with his engine rebuild kits. Id look elsewhere. I know of multiple failures.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Only thing I use of mr rpm, is the aluminum valve covers and water necks, they hold up and they are cheap.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Only thing I use of mr rpm, is the aluminum valve covers and water necks, they hold up and they are cheap.
The valve covers and water necks are actually underpriced ! About the only part that I've said is too cheap, I talked to him about a month ago and asked how they could be that inexpensive and he told me its because the large orders they make.

They make great tunes and cams also....kits and trans are a nope

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yea same thing Winston used to do, they order 100 at a time usually. But at 25 bucks a set thats a hard price to top lol. I keep a couple sets in my shop on the shelf they're so cheap.

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
And they also come from China too 🤣
That's why it takes so long to get them when they run out, they come over on shipping containers.
Pretty simple for the Chinese to make, they aren't a 3rd world country with out electricity, lol.....they make aircraft, battleships, satellite's and rockets....and Mrrpm valve cover :)

·
Registered
2013 maverick
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
So looks like I'll be getting one somewhere else anyone know anything about the ones from Warranty killer

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm surprised to see Jarod has some back in stock. Him and everyone else was out, I actually took a used one I had from Florida with me and sold to a guy in West Virginia for his commander a few months back.

·
Registered
2013 maverick
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm hoping he has them they are on back order but hoping he can get me one with in 2 weeks I have to call tomorrow but I placed the order with him hoping for the best

1 - 19 of 19 Posts