Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had a friend who bought the adapter only and due to the placement on the MAX only, wont fit..what a bummer as I loved those option, guess I could take it remotely somewhere, but don't like that.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol..using what I say on me huh??? lol pictures or it don't exist.....lol... seriously I putting in winch and radio and have mine opened now it wont fit, impossible. what a bummer. I was going to order, glad I FOUND OUT FIRST AND THEN OPENED MINE UP. you would need to cut a pretty good whole thru your side panel, which would not work as it right at ankle level.

max engine is as stated, between back passengers.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Might have to cut a hole and then make a new cover piece for protection. that will make move their feet over a little.

I had thinking about the engine placement. Up front like the Mav, might make it too front loaded with weight.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
mr rpm, so how does that one work, use rubber line, assume there is adapter for filter to screw to at end of hoses??? getting excited again that some thing may work, just don't understand what that one does.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
yes u run oil lines to a remote mount just like the rhino set up check it out ,

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Yes, just run lines to an adapter, & mount the filter anywhere. I sell the filter mount too, both parts are $150. I made the filter mount to accept the same filter as the filter adapter, & made it as small as I could, so it could be mounted more places.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well mega, I did post a picture so it existed....lol..in another thread under max...lol..its ok, lets not ruin your perfect record, lets say you thought I meant maverick, not max...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts