Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Your absolutely right.. I ride it hard and fast in the dunes and the sand sucks power and fuel economy. I have not even taken it to the dirt yet.
X3! Most of my friends are too slow now, so I'm looking forward to some fast dune'in with new friends!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
well we should put a date together and do sum mav rides !!!
I'm always available. I live 30 minutes from Glamis. And if anyone wants to check out the desert, I can show you all around Superstion. Superstion is 30 minutes closer for people coming from LA or SD.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Haven't done koa yet. I grew up in Niland, and rode a Honda Fourtrax 250r from 1988-1998! So I know that particular area like the back of my hand! I seriously can't wait to take the Maverick up to Niland and do some high speed runs!!! I mostly ride Superstion now, but, all my friends are just too slow now!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I had a very good and fast ride in Glamis yesterday, with 5 xp's, 1 Jagged x, my Mav, and 4 Buckshot buggies! Fastest dune ride I've ever been on! I put 61 miles on it, and the fuel light came on at about 55 miles. My Rhino could go 50 miles on a tank in Glamis, full throttle the whole time, but only half the speed of the Mav! So I'm happy with that.

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
I kinda thought that it had about 3 gallons left, last time I filled it up it only took 6.5 gallons or so. Am gonna check that when I fill up next.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts