Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2013 Maverick R has 631 miles (hard) on it and I have the covers off to do some wiring and found rubber hanging out of the front motor mount. My question is has anyone had any trouble with this I couldn't find any in a search?
second question is this a fix that would be covered under warrranty ?

Its Sunday and my dealer isn't open intel Tuesday so I was hoping to see if I needed to get a hold of them then or should start tearing into it my self.
Thanks in advance for any info.

·
Registered
538 Posts
mine was the same way,but the dealer had the engine out of mine because the gearbox failed. i have not done anything about it.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
is the rubber from motor mount thick chunks or thin layers that are maybe suppose to come off ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is the rubber from motor mount thick chunks or thin layers that are maybe suppose to come off ?
Looks like the outer edge but it looks like it will be metal to metal or is already. I tried to pull it off and it's still attached along part of it anyways. I am sure it would work this way for some time but don't want the metal to grind down and become thin. Just wanted to know if any others had simmilar issues and if should change it if under warranty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts