Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking at a few sxs and really do not need to be the fastest or the best though the hard stuff.I,m primarily looking for a cruiser 50% street,50% off road.I like the looks of the base Mav and it would do Me fine .Just need a few more real world pics to get me hooked.Thx

·
Registered
668 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice to see the white ones!Nice looking rides.Digging on the blue cage.

·
Registered
459 Posts
If your just looking for a cruiser and your NOT looking for baddest mother fucker out there then the mav is not for you. But if your looking for a great ride and super high performance with comfort and great standard equipment then buy a mav, if not get a rhino.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks,I will look into that deal today since I am in Ca. for the weekend.Were I ,m living in Az right now there is a lot of good riding and I would rather have more of everything just in case.Plus I have always been a speed freak.Here is the 500 I built in my garage. 093.jpg

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I just got back from Chaparral Motorsports and sat in all of the Big 3 sxs.The RZR is really good looking on the outside,but the seats and layout are horrible.The A/C looks good but I did not like the seats or the interior as well.I sat in a CAN AM and I was sold!The seats are sooo nice and the interior was perfect.I will be buying one soon.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Well I just got back from Chaparral Motorsports and sat in all of the Big 3 sxs.The RZR is really good looking on the outside,but the seats and layout are horrible.The A/C looks good but I did not like the seats or the interior as well.I sat in a CAN AM and I was sold!The seats are sooo nice and the interior was perfect.I will be buying one soon.
its always good to try all 3 so you can buy with confidence and not second guess yourself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found one in Victorville I am going to look at on Thursday on my way back to AZ. and try to make a deal.I cant seem to find a white base in Arizona....More pics if you have them.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

Converting mine over to white also to match truck and one of my trailers. Funny thing is wife said, should've just sold it and bought a white one.... That's after I started everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
1 - 20 of 41 Posts