Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

· Registered
363 Posts
Love mine....just wish it had dual zippers, but still love it! :)

· Registered
5,750 Posts
We all have the 3 piece Modular Bags and we found a couple of 6 pack insulated coolers with the foam 6 pack cutout keeps your favorite Beverage from exploading when really riding hard. Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Auto part Trunk
Automotive exterior Bumper Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle

· Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok.. I'm gonna get it... Thanks all.

· Registered
461 Posts
Not to rain on your parade but I hated mine and sold it. Beverages heat up way too fast, they don't hold a lot of anything, and my zipper broke after 4 rides. The price is waaaay to high too. I bought the tusk utv bags for half the price, it is a bunch more storage and the coolers actually keep things cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
395 Posts
I have the bags also and wanted to do this. How did you mount tbe bags with the tray in? There are no cut outs for LinQ that I could see.
Yes the LinQ will not reach thru the tray. There are 4 brackets that come with your tray, I use a motorcycle bungee net that hooks into the four brackets on the bottom of the tray and wraps over the bags. I have many miles and it works great. Love the combo. I don't why there is not enough room in these three cases in less you need to carry a suit case full of clothes. I have a electric air pump with slime and a plug kit in one side, drinks in middle case and sandwiches in the other side. But it's not going to keep your drinks Cold like it's in a refrigerator, but you will not parish on the trails. Good combo!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.