1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes I have this same bag, and I love it Yes you can use it as a cooler it has a removable plastic bucket liner that sets inside the bag that you can take out and dump when you are thru. No regrets on the purchase.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Love mine....just wish it had dual zippers, but still love it! :)

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
We all have the 3 piece Modular Bags and we found a couple of 6 pack insulated coolers with the foam 6 pack cutout keeps your favorite Beverage from exploading when really riding hard. SAM_7635.JPG SAM_7636.JPG

·
Registered
395 Posts
I also have the BRP Plastic Tray under my Bags which helps also. Plus covers up all those holes back there, and helps keep mud from flying up, keeps the under side of your bags cleaner.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.. I'm gonna get it... Thanks all.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Not to rain on your parade but I hated mine and sold it. Beverages heat up way too fast, they don't hold a lot of anything, and my zipper broke after 4 rides. The price is waaaay to high too. I bought the tusk utv bags for half the price, it is a bunch more storage and the coolers actually keep things cold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
I also have the BRP Plastic Tray under my Bags which helps also. Plus covers up all those holes back there, and helps keep mud from flying up, keeps the under side of your bags cleaner.
I have the bags also and wanted to do this. How did you mount tbe bags with the tray in? There are no cut outs for LinQ that I could see.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I have the bags also and wanted to do this. How did you mount tbe bags with the tray in? There are no cut outs for LinQ that I could see.
Yes the LinQ will not reach thru the tray. There are 4 brackets that come with your tray, I use a motorcycle bungee net that hooks into the four brackets on the bottom of the tray and wraps over the bags. I have many miles and it works great. Love the combo. I don't why there is not enough room in these three cases in less you need to carry a suit case full of clothes. I have a electric air pump with slime and a plug kit in one side, drinks in middle case and sandwiches in the other side. But it's not going to keep your drinks Cold like it's in a refrigerator, but you will not parish on the trails. Good combo!!!!!!

·
Registered
728 Posts
I mounted my bags to the tray and it all comes out together when I clean it up. I also insulated under the bags and inside, under the plastic liners.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I bought the tusk modular bag and used the RZR style hold downs that came with it. I found it you take them part they will fit thru the linQ holes.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts