Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
487 Posts
I wanted to take off the intake plenum to check out if there are any restrictions myself, but it looks like a pita! It's gotta take hours and hours to take it all apart and put it back together again. Take some pictures of everything, please.
its actually pretty easy if you remove the glove box, which is only a couple of bolts pull it out that will then allow you to take out the large piece of plastic down by the passengers left knee area! then you can easily reach the t.b. and all the sensors are a snap, cuz you have opened up such a large workspace..........

· Registered
487 Posts
Ok I officially will be starting the mods on the Mav trying to match the performance on the commander without getting into the motor. I got my large 60 mm TB today and will be adding it to the Mav tomorrow when I pick it up from DynoJet. DynoJet has solved the fuel problem by creating a PC5 for the Mav which will allow me to mod the Mav without having fuel issues. I will take off the plenum and verify that intake runners into the head does not have any restrictions. If they do then I might replace the entire intake with the same one that is on my commander. The intake on my commander will work on the Mav but I would prefer to keep it close to stock as possible if I can get the same power. The first part will be tested this weekend in Glamis with GlamisFan's stock Mav.
match the commander performance?? thought the mav outrun your commander??

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.