Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this Maverick XXC. Amazing, If I sold my Commander this is what I would take home...

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
yeah looks pretty nice

·
Registered
256 Posts
Its a mud thang.... you sand guys wouldnt understand.. lol
Actually getting pretty common in the south at the mud parks. Clog your rad and overheat enough it starts looking better. I like the idea just dont like the look enough to do mine yet

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

·
Registered
400 Posts
really cool how much?

·
Registered
227 Posts
NICE RIDE!!!

I understand the concept of the radiator being mounted up high...but if a rad hose bust's it would be a very bad day for the driver and passenger!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Maintenance grasshopper

If Im on the side of the trail posting ... its because Im waiting for you to catch up.

Reactions: Hyfr

·
Registered
256 Posts
Actually thats one of the better mounts ive seen

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
Yes I was thinking the exact same thing. Was it me or did he say "The machine is 4 narrower than standard model"? Why?!

But yes really nice looking. I'd be scared on any corners though.

RiP
Its made for gncc racing and tight woods 60inch width

·
Registered
206 Posts
Yes I was thinking the exact same thing. Was it me or did he say "The machine is 4 narrower than standard model"? Why?!

But yes really nice looking. I'd be scared on any corners though.

RiP
The 60" wide xxc model is better for us woods riders, 4'' don't seem like much but it really is.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Don't understand why they would take the lower more narrow version of a mav and make it taller and wider.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts