Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who is all going MLK weekend and where you staying?

1) Sandfart
2) USAGuy
3) Chuckie
4) Garry
A) Off of Gecko

·
Registered
232 Posts
Want to be there bad, but that dang wife is running a marathon. I know it is not me, but, paying it forward for when I want to buy parts.

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
If she runs real slow you can drop her off, drive to the dunes for a few hours of fun and then go pick her up at the finish line. LOL!

The weather is looking good for this weekend.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
If she runs real slow you can drop her off, drive to the dunes for a few hours of fun and then go pick her up at the finish line. LOL!

The weather is looking good for this weekend.
try to find a normal maverick with good paddles to race , lol :)

not a souped up slower one , hahahaha

·
Registered
9,361 Posts

That's cold! LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
lol

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
835 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Yea u got me there...Jason hopefully will have it fixed tomorrow. Come by the shop n bring ur mav

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Yea u got me there...Jason hopefully will have it fixed tomorrow. Come by the shop n bring ur mav
u got dis Charles !!!!!!!! , git em :) lol

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
He is still tuning

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
should of left it stock , lol

it would be cool if he could run both skats and identical set up like urs and see what kind of diff he see's

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
I will find out what he did when I get back to camp. We rode south today and we are comp hill at buttercup right now

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
nice - that's a good ride

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
We did 88 miles today. Buttercup was fun. Then hit Gordon wells and back to camp.

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
(1) tank of gas???So you guy's ride from Glamis to buttercup? Sounds like a fun ride.
I used a little more than a half of tank. Both teryxs had to put gas in. My gas mileage was much better than I expected.

·
Registered
9,361 Posts
Wish I knew you guys were coming this way. We're staying at Gordon's this weekend.
Next time. We will probably do the ride on Presidents weekend. Buttercup was a lot of fun.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
I used a little more than a half of tank. Both teryxs had to put gas in. My gas mileage was much better than I expected.
Over New Years I did a run from wash 4 to Gordon's well, and Patton Valley and back in the Maverick. I think it was 60 something miles round trip. I used a full tank of gas, but I was running pretty hard (60-65 mph)all the way down and back up on sand hwy. When I got back to camp my fuel light just came on.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
That is very fun day ride for sure. Done it a few times.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Day ride? I did that in about 3 hours for my morning solo ride. Everyone else was still in thier trailers sleeping. Started out at 6:30 am and was back in time for breakfast . Just in time to eat, gas up and go on a group ride to China wall.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts