Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who all will be there running Cam-Ams? Looks like I'll be going so I figured it would be a good place to maybe meet some of you West Coast guys!

·
Registered
528 Posts
So far... Avid Racing (US) will be there.. Derek and Jason Murray (Murray Racing) and Cory Sappington (Desert Toys) and Lucretia Baurrier (Rockstar Racing) will all be the Factory teams running in the Pro Class.. Im sure there will be a few other Mavericks/Commanders Privateer entries as well...just dont know who yet. Can Am will be on Fremont Street with thier Semi and all the Pro teams displaying our vehicles... Please stop my for Can Am swag and giveaways. look forward to seeing you out there!!!

·
Premium Member
1,881 Posts
Howdy partner, if you do make it for the Mint 400, a real must see is the TECH inspection down on Fremont street. Greatest show in town other then the race. Hope you get a couple of good spots.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So my tickets are ordered! Who wants me to support their company name all race week? I'll be your walking billboard haha!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hey Rednot I'll probably be downtown for tech. It's an awesome thing to see and I keep going even though the race itself has changed and been in all different area's of the NV desert. Lots of fun. Give me a holler at 7024998513 and I'll buy you a beer.
Trent Morse

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I plan on going for my first time ever so me and my buddy can mark it off our 'bucket list'.'
I'll try and look you up Amos!

·
Registered
528 Posts
I plan on going for my first time ever so me and my buddy can mark it off our 'bucket list'.'
I'll try and look you up Amos!
Please do.. we are suppose to have our Car on Display at the BRP trailer/Tent on Fremont on Friday... but where ever you might see us please say hey!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Amos I will stop by and say 'Hey'. I've only got to see Mark Burnetts Monster Mav up close and look forward to seeing all you race guys and your rides. I'll be the short redhead guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts