Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Guys, I am trying to unite the Minnesota riders...and surrounding states to organize bigger and better rides. Seeing all the big rides down south, out west...I've realized that our area really is behind. If you notice when someone releases a new product, we are last to see them for sale. Why? Because we are nothing sales wise compared to other areas. It's just business, and I get it. I wanted to try and come up with a solution...and see what we can do to unite and yes grow our sport. I am open to any and all ideas, this is just one I am trying to work on in the meantime. Of course any and all are welcome to participate as you all have things to offer, but I would love to see a 30 UTV ride...and not just 4-10 of us like normal. We have a great core group of guys that ride Nemadji State Forest a lot, and always love for more. Obviously we'll go anywhere if there are good trails and more people.

It's just building now, but you can sign up and offer feedback etc to help put it together and make changes. Love your feedback and participation. The more the merrier. You can check it out at www.mntrailbusters.com whenever you want. It's goal is to be like a club, but I'll never charge anyone to belong to it. Hope you'll come by. It's ugly and not complete, but I would not mind suggestions and things you all would like to see. And again, this will always be a free site to use and participate at.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
you might want to check to see if there are any state guidelines for organizing events or establishing a club. The last thing you would want to happen is have it backfire on you and get in trouble for an organized event without the proper license or permits required to host an event.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I thought of that...we will just "coordinate" times people can show up if you know what I mean. I see a lot of UTV's and ATV's...but man if you google clubs in MN...there aren't that many. The only one of note is the one that puts on Hay Days...and their focus is Hay Days pretty much. But appreciate the heads up, it will always be ride on your own accord. :)

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Gotcha….

·
Registered
884 Posts
I'm game! Joined over on MNTrailbusters last week and have been posting on what I assume is your vids Maverickmn? D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts