1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Looks like fun!!

·
Registered
806 Posts
Looks like u got a little crooked. Oh shit.

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
When you jumping down China Wall? That looks like fun.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Yeah, it's even more fun at night. You come off the top WFO into a black abyss:crazy:

·
Registered
2,964 Posts
Think China wall would be NUTZ even for Mega lol

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Pretty cool. You can see the wind on the flag of the car on top. Crazy how it caught you, it must have been ramping up the hill

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
now thats a little hairy. i have give it gas a little comming off the lip but not like Olds. China is too steep for me. I am still tying to find that perfect dune to hit at 60mph and go for distance.
If you hit the top of China at 60 you will set the all time distance and height record - just saying! YYou need to follow the bikes around in the dunes. They always seem to find the dunes you can hit at 60. To bad the double behind Olds is gone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
looks real cool riding ,wish I could relate to all the comments to all the different threads on this forum.But here in Pa. I am still waiting on my Mav to come in since Sept. Dealer told me April will have it in. Just wanted to say a few things about some of the things I been reading on this forum .The guys painting their machines must never ride in the woods ,because paint does not hold up to our tight trails here in Pa.Looks nice if its sits in the garage all the time.Anyhow just wanted to vent a little, love reading how everyone else is having fun while I just keep reading ever one else"s fun . Hope to send pictures of mine some day doing some wild riding.Keep up the great news.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts