Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Midwest dune riding

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Andy 
#1 ·
This is how we roll in the Midwest. May not be glamis but it's our honey hole I guess you could say. Lol

#3 ·
Still looks like the same kinda crazy stuff as Glamis. Glamis is just much bigger with more of that same stuff. Our open rideable dune area is about 40 miles long and about 8 or 9 miles wides.

#4 ·
What makes it nice also is lake michigan is right there you can drive down and go swimming when its hot. Ya silver lake is nowhere that huge. But its a cool place to go. Holiday weekends and regular weekends are nuts.

#5 ·
Yeah I saw the lake in the back ground. Glamis has some irrigation canals but nothing as nice as a lake. That is an awesome feature, for sure.

#6 ·
looks like a great time!

#7 ·
That place was crazy 40 years ago,but that really brings back some memories. We could stack 3 homemade buggies on a 14ft trailor and go spend the weekend fixing tie rods. I just can't imagine how busy that place is now,do you remember when the entrance was up that steep hill? Kept the rookies out. Thanks for that vid I needed that.

#8 ·
No problem. To tell ya the truth ive never been there just by it. But im going this summer all my friends go so now that i have the mav im going.

This post has been deleted
#9 ·
look dude screw carbon free bike riding. if that bitch dont have a motor on im not driving it. From the looks of it worry about smog filled choke your ass china where your from. lol douche

#12 ·
I bet he goes there 4 or 5 times a year......FROM CHINA lol

#13 ·
hes a spammer

#14 ·
ya think....lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.