Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from Michigan know whats going on with ORV sticker prices? I also heard there are two different ones now? Any info would be great!

·
Registered
367 Posts
not sure if this helps but they jacked the price on the snowmobile sticker this year...
If I remember correctly i think I paid $45.00 per sled for 2014

·
Registered
1,113 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
So...for 26$ Iam leagl to ride state dirt roads down here know the way i read this...or maybe even back paved roads...I heard the tag was going to double in price but....boy the cops are going to love me...(.OTHER THAN PRIVTE PROPERTY..)this right there...is under the officers descrection...I hate when they do this...

·
Registered
99 Posts
never mind read more nothing has changed we just have to pay more.....so now we are paying more than double... and (eligible county roads) we will just have to guess as usual

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Yup from the sounds of it. They say there adding 300 more miles of trails and the extra money goes toward improved trail maint and fixing them along with get this grooming them. Ha ive never seen a atv trail groomed. Well see. I bet it goes into the general fund and they use it for other crap that has nothing to do with atv/orv trails.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Ya and now you have to put two stickers on, one ugly one was bad enough

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That sucks! I dont mind paying the extra money if I'm actually going to see improvement but I'm doubting that I will. Two stickers sucks as well. I remember bitching when they raised the sled trail permits to $45, the last few winters have been horrible down here with no snow and now this year we have great snow and they cant manage to groom the trails consistantly, where did all the money go from years past when there wasnt any snow to groom? I also heard the trail permits are going up to $55 not next year but the year after.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts