Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read all the post that I can find about the insurance and was wondering how many guys on here are from Michigan and how you actually have it insured. I have auto owners and they won't even insure it. If I just get a single policy through progressive they want like $600-$700 a year but I am not even sure if that is the right amount of coverage. I am gonna check into it again tomorrow and I know that is without any accessory coverage to. Any help or input would be appreciated. I do know that are calling it a damn dune buggy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
67 Posts
try geico I got a quote like that from progressive and I checked geico and they were 387 for the year I am in Kansas but the progressive quote is about the same as I got my insurance which is farm bureau wanted 1000 a year hope this helps

·
Registered
67 Posts
not sure I don't have accessories yet so I didn't ask them

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Im in Michigan. I pay $410 with Foremost through Geico. 100/300 liability $500 deduct

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Progressive wanted $1,052/yr so I called Geico. They gave me full coverage for $29/mo but they currently don't cover accessories. However if you have add on's it will increase the cash value. They are considering the accessories.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts