Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got 4 of the 14" beadlocks black wheels with black ring or machined ring sitting at Method paid for and ready to ship. I had a customer cancel so I can give someone a great deal on these as they're rarely in stock. These wheels are a 5 2 offset in Can Am bolt pattern and are one of the lightest if no the lightest 14" beadlocks on the market.
These are the same wheels I run on my personal Maverick.
They sell for just over $200 and I can do all 4 wheels shipped for $700.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Those are a bad ass looking rim no doubt. Do they make a 10" wide in 12" size?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I've got 4 of the 14" beadlocks black wheels with black ring or machined ring sitting at Method paid for and ready to ship. I had a customer cancel so I can give someone a great deal on these as they're rarely in stock. These wheels are a 5 2 offset in Can Am bolt pattern and are one of the lightest if no the lightest 14" beadlocks on the market.
These are the same wheels I run on my personal Maverick.
They sell for just over $200 and I can do all 4 wheels shipped for $700.
They are incredibly hard to get in a BRP pattern... great deal on a great wheel...somebody needs to scoop these up!

Reactions: dirtyj

·
Registered
664 Posts
Yea I'm getting a set of 30" tires just for Moab. I thought it would be 70" wide. Either way, 70" or 71" wide = stable!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Alex I have read on a couple post that these wheels(method 401) might take time to get. I was Wanting to order tomorrow with a set of dirt commanders off your site, was wondering about the estimated times I am looking at to getting these to my door or if its a huge wait. ty ( 14x7 | 4x136mm | 38/5+2 n 29x9r14 if it matters)

·
Vendor
6,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Methods lead time on this wheels is at about August right now. They just ran out about 2 weeks ago

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
37 Posts
I know I'm a few years late. The Method warehouse is about 5 miles from my house in the next city over. I went there today and picked up 4 of those wheels and they said they have about 50 of them in stock. I'll be mounting them tomorrow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts