Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if any of all would be interested in something like this, to cover your bed. No drill install.

·
Registered
107 Posts
i Messaged you on FB awhile ago
What's the price point ?

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks awesome i would be intersted if it was a decent price

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I like that alot! How much?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
looks cool

·
Registered
668 Posts
I like it too, I was kinda thinking my dealer would throw in the brp insert but I was wrong. Nice alternative you have here.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm just getting all the details together, these last few months have been busy. When i get a pricing stand point, i'll let y'all know.

I saw the plastic on that BRP offers & was not satisfied with it. Having a plasma table & brake got me to thinking too.

I'll keep y'all updated.

·
Registered
400 Posts
spray it with bed-liner coating to keep it cool.... HOW MUCH?

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
can u make it out of aluminum ?

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
hotter than a firecracker on that metal, unless you find a solution for that. otherwise its nice
was thinking the same thing. Could always throw some burgers and dogs on it when taking a break. Think it would be hot enough.

Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
was thinking the same thing. Could always throw some burgers and dogs on it when taking a break. Think it would be hot enough.
lol!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Haha, as far as heat goes i have mine line-xed & my White lab doesn't have any problems with it.
I'm looking into all of it & once i get everything lined out, i'll let y'all know.

can u make it out of aluminum ?
Going to look into it too
There will be a lip in the back too a few inches to keep stuff from falling out.

I posted on Maverick addiction on FB too.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Just an update guys we cut one yesterday for the new design & are going to break it today. We put the lip in the back as requested & a few other little changes. The production one will be powdercoated with the same powder as you see on the aftermarket truck bumper. They will also be made of Aluminum, because i know a bunch of you are worried about weight. As soon as i get a pic of the new one, i'll post it up.

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Registered
400 Posts
Looking forward to NEW pics and COST :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The Price is $240 to your door.
There will be an option for a battery cut out too at no additional charge.
You can also get it without "maverick" cut. If you have something else you want cut in the back, we can discuss.
Again, this is not my primary job & will never be, so be patient.

mav bed.jpg

·
Registered
244 Posts
$240 ouch....how much with out the maverick and just painted?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts