Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Lol... I enjoy your humor. Glad it was just a connection problem yesterday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,638 Posts
That's my exact setup that Adam helped me to achieve. Although I've got the Gen 2 secondary. Thanks for taking the time to share with us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok my info was out for 21 hours. If you didnt see it you will never see it again, well you can see my tail lights.

I have to keep my info hush hush so i stay in front.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
16 shims 65 helix with a purple urple spring with yellow pokadots?

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ok my info was out for 21 hours. If you didnt see it you will never see it again, well you can see my tail lights.

I have to keep my info hush hush so i stay in front.
NO No No, you get to stay in front because you have the gps.

More importantly however, is the question of where did you get an OG 364 belt? I thought those were only available on new vehicles?

Reactions: Tbtexas.com

·
Premium Member
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NO No No, you get to stay in front because you have the gps.

More importantly however, is the question of where did you get an OG 364 belt? I thought those were only available on new vehicles?
I bought one waaaaay back when //Airdam was selling them.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Oh I got ya. So did you just blow another belt or this was just preventive maintenance?

I bought the 364 a month after I bought the Mav. But in early Jan last year I blew a belt in Glamis and had to drive to el centro to buy two belts. Then when I got home the 364 belt was waiting for me. So I have been sitting on the 364 belt waiting on my second 6 month warranty to run out . I bought the STM' s after the 3rd 212 belt blew and my dealer replaced a belt each time. So I am currently sitting three 212 belts and one 364 installed.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Now thats what I called being stocked up. 4 back up belts.

·
Registered
309 Posts
To bad he doesn't need them now with the rage 6.... I got the racing belt when I bought mine, not sure what the numbers were, but it was pricey

1 - 15 of 15 Posts