Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after a quick stop at the credit union i will be picking my Mav up.

plans are to get my Rugged Radio installed and quick light then shred some dunes for my new years trip.

next will be seats, harnesses, coolant temp gauge, volt gauge, LED lights.

i will wait for the summer to build a cage, solid doors, window nets. then hit a few LOORRS regional races if they have a class for me.

next season will be paddle tires and new beadlocks.

i had to promise my wife that i would not go crazy with this one. No motor swaps or major fabrication. Happy wife = Happy life.

·
Premium Member
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was killing me to wait for a new machine worthy of parking my ass in it. Now i get to enjoy the dune season. That T4 was just not cutting it for fast rides.

·
Premium Member
8,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
now i have to shrink my T4 2" in the front or remove a cabinet in my toyhauler, then build a 4' rack to hold the kids quad off the back of the trailer. Geez i am gonna be busy this weekend.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
now i have to shrink my T4 2" in the front or remove a cabinet in my toyhauler, then build a 4' rack to hold the kids quad off the back of the trailer. Geez i am gonna be busy this weekend.
That almost sounds like your complaining!! JK
I think all the extra work sounds like a good problem to have.
We should be thankful cuz Santa Claus was good to us this year :big smile:

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
after a quick stop at the credit union i will be picking my Mav up.

plans are to get my Rugged Radio installed and quick light then shred some dunes for my new years trip.

next will be seats, harnesses, coolant temp gauge, volt gauge, LED lights.

i will wait for the summer to build a cage, solid doors, window nets. then hit a few LOORRS regional races if they have a class for me.

next season will be paddle tires and new beadlocks.

i had to promise my wife that i would not go crazy with this one. No motor swaps or major fabrication. Happy wife = Happy life.
This sounds very familiar! Congrats! :):):)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Congrats Mike! I have always enjoyed following your builds, I am sure this one will be no different.

Chris - aka CaptAz

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
How the hell do you get everything to the trail? And that is a 21 foot trailer

1 - 17 of 17 Posts