Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Started out 5am Lower Sycamore. Ran down the wash then back up into the rising sunshine towards the Quartz mine. Jumped a few valleys over and ran North up the wash and down through Rocker Panel pass. Drug the cars through some rocks and bashed my door into one pretty good. Further down the wash we ended up in some water, we stopped and bullshit for a while. Jumped in the cars and 20’ around the corner there was a 12” round tree down across the trail.

Extrememc set off to see if we could run the wash down a ways to get around while i threw my little useless speed strap around the log and went to tugging away. Few tugs in and it broke, wrapped around again and pulled some more. Broke the strap again like a rubber band. Well Extrememc said here use a real strap and i obliged. Pulled that tree out the way and we continued.

100 yards down the trail we encounter a super scary Arizona Mud Hole that made grab my skirt and wonder where my mommy was. I grabbed a tree branch and checked to see depth. Damn branch sunk like a rock. Oh noes!! I exclaimed. Pulled the stick back to landslide and measure up to my leg. Found it to be knee high deep to the old Mega left leg. With this information i turned to my riding partner and he said get out of my way ill do it you pussy!!

Well not to be upstaged infront of all the water bugs, scorpions and gnats I hiked up my skirt, madd a sign of the cross . Spectacles, testicles, Wallet and Watch. I mashed the go pedal like a madman and crossed that mud lake like i was walking on water. Upon arrival of the other side i turned back to see if i had to pull out some winch cable i do not own and help my partner through. Well being the smart as he is he just cruised through with one finger on steering wheel and the other hand drinking a Monster energy drink.

I was so embarrassed, i cowered down into my seat and Pressed forward on the trail. We made it to Highway 87 ran under the bridge and proceeded to blast up the trail 50+ mph hitting woops sideways and spreading the sand burms. Made it to Four Peaks road and headed over towards Saguaro Lake. Made a left turn and what do yo know a RockFord Fosgate truck and trailer out taking pictures of a Polaris xpee Pro stereo system. I thought it myself great another stereo system for bros’ to crank their shitty music to on the trails. That thought didn’t last long as i had to jam the brakes and cut a right to keep up with wild Extreme Mike.

Down and wash up a hill past a Polaris and Toyota truck then flying down hill towards the lake. Cut another left then up and over two more ridges and washes. Quick jam of the brakes and right tun of the wheel and im pointed towards the Lake. Hammer Time!! Three miles of left , right, left, blind corner , oh sheet i hope no one is on the other side. Figured oh well what’s the worst that can happen i die? Fook it!! It’s early morning and my chances of being a hood ornament are less than normal so i press on and embrace being called to HE double hockey sticks.

More right and lefts, steering the car with a tap of the brake to unload the rear and steer into the berms with a grin ear to ear. When all of a sudden i run out of road and have to lock the brakes up and stop just short of being submerged in the lake. We ended up stopping next to a nice family From California who had a tent setup And a ski boat anchored feet away. The CA residents traveled to the great feee state of AZ to recreate this great Memeorial Day weekend because their crummy state is on lock down in fear of more homeless people poop on their streets.

After a few minutes we seen some bad ass stand up jet skis and then decided to embark on the second leg of our morning journey. loaded up and blasted off up and over to the next beach cove where you can drive out to a ledge over looking the lake. Stopped watched some skiers and ate a few gnats for a snack. Loaded up and did the Austin powers 37 point turn around on the precarious angled rock outcropping. We headed back inland at the speed of faster than a Polaris but slower than a Disappearing box of doughnuts at Tims lunch.

Through hill and wash we made it up up away and down hill where i had to call out on the radio for an emergency. Hey Mike i hollered, i gots to pee pee. All that water and Dr Pepper jumbling up in my tummy made its way through my kidneys in no time. A quick stop and buy was it quick! Quick like draining your kitchen sink with a Fire hose. That quick i say.

Jumped back isn’t he car, turned the volume up on my Sirius satellite radio listening to Howard Stern and we were rolling again. Bing bang boom we were back at the Four peaks main road. We crossed Highway 87 dodging all the campers heading North to cool country. Busted a left and ran the tight technical trail back towards Lower Sycamore. Left, Right, donw into a wash, up out of wash into a left. Rinse and repeat multiple times.

We ended up at the old entrance to Lower Sycamore were two noodle headed Jeepers were setup target shooting just feet away from a no shooting or campfire sign. farking id10T’s . Four lefts two sweeping rights and a u-turn onto the trailer that concluded our 50 mile adventure.

All in all great ride good times with a guy who dont slow down for much and loves to keep moving at a fast pace.

Thanks Extrememc!!!

some pichers for y’all’s enjoyment.

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
I feel so special you mentioned me, I knew you were missing me!

Great write up!

Pics of you with your skirt up?

Tim

·
Registered
9,099 Posts
I feel so special you mentioned me, I knew you were missing me!

Great write up!

Pics of you with your skirt up?

Tim
Look in your living room. His skirt is up waiting for you.

Looks like a fun morning on the trail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,593 Posts
Here are a few I have in my living room of Mega.

One at his first dance recital.

Then when he asked me to marry him.

Then when I said MAYBE....

1. The last one he sent me for my birthday and he calls it " let me be your SEXY!"

Attachments

·
Registered
9,099 Posts

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
That's a terrific narrative. Almost made me feel like I was there reading along and picturing exactly which trails you were running.

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
^^^That's pure entertainment right there !

What an awesome day !

It was an adventure moving tree's and watching Mega hike his skirt up !

Now I understand Timothy's infatuation with Mega's skirt its priceless ! You just can't make this stuff up !

SERIOUSLY!!!!! LMAO!!!!

·
Registered
2,039 Posts
It's that 5am start time that would kill me.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I rolled out at a nice and early 1:32pm. 63 degrees and sunny. 3 hours later we’d gone 26 miles.
I’m not missing ‘ the heat’ which right now really isn’t bad in Phx

1 - 16 of 16 Posts