Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
Looking for a outing next week, thinking of going to pismo. I’m down for anything
Anyone know of anything going on ?
thx

·
Registered
55 Posts
In a few weeks, a buddy and I are thinking about going to Sand Mountain in Nevada. Having been to pismo many times (yawn), Sand Mountain has to be better!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree pismo is a yawn. That’s why I’m on the forum, to get some ideas. I have all next week to do nothing. Would do glamis however not a place I go without a group.
thinking about sandy hollow. I really like so. Utah.
keep me posted when you go to Nev.
thx.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Welcome from NW Oregon!

Let us know about the seat and gas pedal you ride and throttle....
Stay safe and have a heck of a lot of fun!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Let's go to sand mountain. I just got back from Glamis and got sand fever bad. I live only a few hours from sand mountain in Gold run but haven't been yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Let's go to sand mountain. I just got back from Glamis and got sand fever bad. I live only a few hours from sand mountain in Gold run but haven't been yet.
Hello
That sounds good !
I can leave Tuesday morning. Meet up in your town and head out. I’m in Orange County.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hello
That sounds good !
I can leave Tuesday morning. Meet up in your town and head out. I’m in Orange County.
Let me know your eta and I will adjust my schedule. Google says it's under 3 hours from my house to sand mountain. I am new to sand so I'm not ready to be a fast leader but I kept up with some fast sand cars. I have plenty of room at my house or if you want to drive straight through we can meet.

·
Registered
870 Posts
In a few weeks, a buddy and I are thinking about going to Sand Mountain in Nevada. Having been to pismo many times (yawn), Sand Mountain has to be better!
Take your regular tires too, my favorite part of sand mt is the desert. If you have a gps download the area and go out the back side of sand mt and head to middlegate for lunch, great burges and a cool ride. Its about 25 miles east of sand mt. Also if your on bighorns go out to the east side of the "mountain" the sand washes out there are a kick in the ass if you get tired of going up and down big dunes

1 - 15 of 15 Posts