Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If your in the market for a turbo kit for your Maverick, MCX is the way to go... Got a killer deal from the guys at BOOST'N & ROOST'N (Home / BOOST'N & ROOST'N)... I would suggest reaching out to them for any of your turbo needs, they were very helpful and got it out to me very quickly. The kit comes with everything needed for install, including CP-Carrillo low compression pistons (8.5:1). It works in conjunction with the factory exhaust and can be used with factory and/or aftermarket slip on's. Huge increase in performance and well worth the investment. I love my Maverick now more than ever, it absolutely rips! It is currently setup at 11lbs of boost and makes 180hp to the crank. I am running a STM Rage 6 as well. More to come!

Vehicle Auto part Engine Car Automotive tire

Vehicle Motor vehicle Tire Yellow Car

Auto part Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Tire

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Come on Troy step it up and get that Mav boosted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know , I'm just short on the funds , I want boost and the 4" gear lift spinning 32" outback max tires . Wow , what a swamp buggy it would be ..

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I know , I'm just short on the funds , I want boost and the 4" gear lift spinning 32" outback max tires . Wow , what a swamp buggy it would be ..

It is well worth the investment... I have ripped it around the neighborhood and it's like a whole new car. DM me and I can give you Grant's contact info, who runs BOOST'N & ROOST'N

·
Registered
3,631 Posts

With a
Turbo you won't needed a 4 inch gear lift It will just fly over the top of the mud

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
With the gearlift the stress is lowered back down to stock levels because of the planetary's in the lift . You can run big tires and not blow axles apart every ten minutes . 32" tires with a gearlift is stock gear ratio. Way better for the complete driveline

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seems like a gear lift would help with the clutches as well. 30% gear reduction means the tranny/motor shouldnt have to work so hard to turn over the bigger tires.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have the mcx kit on my xrs. 2 months now and it still rips great. At the utv invasion it dynoed at 145.2 hp at the wheels at 11psi. Talked to randy from mcx as he was onsite at utv invasion. He said he has alot of customers at 18-20 psi running them hard for over a year eith no problems. He has alot of great ideas and a really nice guy. So far a great product with the most bang for your buck.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have the mcx kit on my xrs. 2 months now and it still rips great. At the utv invasion it dynoed at 145.2 hp at the wheels at 11psi. Talked to randy from mcx as he was onsite at utv invasion. He said he has alot of customers at 18-20 psi running them hard for over a year eith no problems. He has alot of great ideas and a really nice guy. So far a great product with the most bang for your buck.
Couldn't agree more!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts