Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Can't wait to see some awesome upgrades in the near future!

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Welcome to our world.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Welcome aboard Turbo Jedi!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
It is great to finally be getting this project nearing the end and to the market. We are excited about this as we are going about this a bit different than our normal UTV kits. I hope to have some more information next week. We have a bit of testing to do before we move on. We have started the fixtures to build the hard parts needed so that we will be able to get kits out right away when all the testing is finished.

·
Registered
184 Posts
It is great to finally be getting this project nearing the end and to the market. We are excited about this as we are going about this a bit different than our normal UTV kits. I hope to have some more information next week. We have a bit of testing to do before we move on. We have started the fixtures to build the hard parts needed so that we will be able to get kits out right away when all the testing is finished.
I've been waiting for mcxpress to produce a kit ever since I got my maverick. I run mcxpress turbo kits on both my sleds and they run flawless. I've seen lots of different kits for yamaha sleds and none work better than the mcxpress kits. Hopefully same quality and performance comes across to utv kits as I am sure it will. Put me on the wait list as I want one ASAP.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Welcome can't wait for a nice turbo kit !

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
How are ya'll intending to deal with the shaft saver feature?

·
Banned
546 Posts
stoaked... Got money sitting in the bank just for this!

Reactions: mearsman

·
Registered
791 Posts
Is it possible that Can-Am is going to start providing some sort of work around for some of the ECU limiting features?

You would sure think it would be in their best interest.

If they want to take down Polaris they need to start making these more mod friendly since modding and the aftermarket are such a huge part of this sport. A lot of people will not purchase a Can-Am to begin with if modding them for extra power is a dead end.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Is it possible that Can-Am is going to start providing some sort of work around for some of the ECU limiting features?

You would sure think it would be in their best interest.

If they want to take down Polaris they need to start making these more mod friendly since modding and the aftermarket are such a huge part of this sport. A lot of people will not purchase a Can-Am to begin with if modding them for extra power is a dead end.
Can Am already has the gizmo, and they sell it, it does away with the axle saver feature, BUT voids the warranty, & your serial is recorded to make sure you don't try & claim warranty. IMO, this would be the way they could go to make it more mod friendly, best part for them, is they no longer warranty modded machines. How could they not see this?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I agree as well...

1 - 20 of 25 Posts