1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Now all you need it clutching to handle 180hp

·
Registered
175 Posts
MCX usually makes great stuff, I'm sure it will be a good kit.

I wonder if they're shimming the head, I would say they are to run enough boost to get that power. Either that or race gas / Ethanol.

Makes me want to get a second mav to hot rod..

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
the ecu has been cracked and with FM they can get it running right and new bored out injectors to

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
MCX usually makes great stuff, I'm sure it will be a good kit.

I wonder if they're shimming the head, I would say they are to run enough boost to get that power. Either that or race gas / Ethanol.

Makes me want to get a second mav to hot rod..
No head shim. I think their kit comes with low compression forged pistons.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Whats the tag on it? Would a Rage 6 hold up ya think? I'd hate to have to buy another clutch…
Your wife is going to shoot you in the ass you keep this up. Lmao you should name that thing "the pocket book bandit". Lol

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
What my wife doesn't know won't hurt her.
Lol smart man. I do the same thing. I even goes as far to have stuff shipped to my buddy's house a mile down the road so she doesn't see the ups guy show up. Terrible I know but like you said what she don't know won't hurt her.

Reactions: SCOTTDMAX

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Lol smart man. I do the same thing. I even goes as far to have stuff shipped to my buddy's house a mile down the road so she doesn't see the ups guy show up. Terrible I know but like you said what she don't know won't hurt her.
Sounds like some of my tactics! LOL, I think we've all been there!

·
Registered
124 Posts
I have it all shipped to my business so she doesn't see or suspect a thing. But when my f250 came home 8" taller she was like that looks expensive! I said honey it's always been that size ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts