Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
Yeah I'm going to call them. They're 14x7. Their website says they should measure 30.5" on 14x7 rims. Obviously their not so I'll have to give them a call and see what's going on.
1" is a big difference......
......ya know 馃ぃ 馃

Registered
I doubt you will get resolution from Maxxis. Tires vary in size, will likely be their response. But...I've been wrong before!

Registered
This is like how they measure lumber !!

go measure any 2x4 at Home Depot .....you鈥檒l never find one that big !

Reactions: A Offroad

Registered
This is like how they measure lumber !!

go measure any 2x4 at Home Depot .....you鈥檒l never find one that big !
Well..... can't say they come like a "rough cut" 2X4 and then "planed down" to 1 1/2" X 3 1/2" :ROFLMAO:, go measure a sheet of plywood it comes out exact!

I doubt you will get resolution from Maxxis. Tires vary in size, will likely be their response. But...I've been wrong before!
However it would be good for them to get a complaint and hear their answer, also allow the vendor to accept returns if the product is "not as described".

Registered
I have xt warriors, I wanted a 32-33鈥 tire so I bought 34鈥檚. They are right at 32.5 with 10psi off the rig.

Registered
I cant tell anything from Vagabonds pics. Off center pic, tires on car, even see a strap in there. I wouldnt rely on that as a reference
I assure you I can accurately use a tape measure. Holding it, and taking a pic with my other hand may not be the best way to express my observation, that's why I added the data in my reply.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts