Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
deep into the max loading it up with bells and whistles with my son. using all oem stuff, no doors, otherwise got it all. gps/stereo to go and were done I think for now. still waiting for a solid 1 or 2 piece roof aftermarket to come along.

will post better when all done, from stock to loaded.

·
Registered
806 Posts
That damn spare looks like a 44".

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looking good!!

I'm installing my winch this weekend..

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That damn spare looks like a 44".
hmmmm.. it does look massive...not sure why, its the same size as front tire(stock), but it does look massive don't it. not even sure how the picture got that way unless it was resized by photobucket

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if using the warn.canam winch the wire connection to the post mounts may need reversed, if the winch goes out and not back, that is the reason. its not exactly correct on instructions, but a simple and easy fix

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you like that front bumper? Ive been considering that one
when I first got it, I was thinking I liked the stock bumper better. however once installed it was clear to ME that the pre runner bumper looked better. I also considered painting the silver area black, but after putting a piece of black paper over it I decided it looked good as it was, which im happy with, so yes I like it better, protects more to.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts