Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't heard much or seen much of anything on the Max or even a comparison to the XP900 anywhere.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
there is 3-4 guys on here that had both already

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
there is 3-4 guys on here that had both already
I haven't seen any comparisons or much anywhere not even on the YouTube.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Not even on "the" you tube. lol. sorry, had to.

Reactions: Curz

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not even on "the" you tube. lol. sorry, had to.
I know , that's where everything ends up being shown off first. My kids are always saying hey look it up on Youtube and Sure enough you can find something your looking for on there. Crazy ass stuff now days. My Kids School is one of the first to go to Ipads and eliminate books all together. so back packs full of books crap are History now. They do all of there work on the Ipad in class and at home.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I haven't heard much or seen much of anything on the Max or even a comparison to the XP900 anywhere.
Haven't heard how you like your Max?

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was able to run with two of them at Silver Lake Sand Dunes. On the straight flats we were about even but I'm running 30" motoclaws. One xp4 had stock tires and the other had street legal car tires. The one with stock was faster than the street legal. When it came to climbing my MAX was deffinatly superior. I was much faster at the halfway point. My suspension seemed a little better after I got it dialed in. The Maverick is deffinatly way more comfortable than the rzr4 I used to have. My only complaint if I had one is that the Max is very loud inside compared to the popo. But sounds way better. I will probably be investing in a new clutch though. I took it in for the recall and 10 hr service and ended up with a new primary and belt also.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Reactions: Curz

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Nice. We were climbing the other day and I was so impressed with the stability of the max platform!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
I ran my maverick max this weekend against a rzr4 xp. The rzr has stage 2 alba engine kit, clutch kit and muzzy exhaust. We lined them up on pavement. The rzr jumped on me about a bike length off the start and pulled about another length by the time we got to 1/4 mile. My maverick max is completely stock. Not bad, considering the rzr was suppose to have close to an extra 20whp with all mods. I wanted to run it stock first for comparison. Can't wait to install my STM rage 3 and STM secondary and try him again. I guess I should add that I have a half windshield on my max and he didn't have a windshield.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking for more options on this! I bought the xp4 Cuz I was impatient. Now looking to possibly sell it to get the Max. I would like hear from you Max owners! Thanks guys!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts