Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok for the ones that have a Max, are there any problems with it that you know of? And does it go every were you would like it too? Are you glad you bought it? I am thinking about getting one and want to make sure there are no surprises..
Thanks.. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Love it! No issues other than a very limited amount of accessories available so far (doors, roofs, etc...). Sold my RZR-S for the Max. Not sure what you're looking for with your question about going everywhere, but it will go everywhere my RZR would and will climb steep inclines much better than a shorter wheelbase vehicle, including the 2 seat Maverick, but you risk high centering a little more over some areas with stock height, which is why I've invested in a good set of skids.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love it! No issues other than a very limited amount of accessories available so far (doors, roofs, etc...). Sold my RZR-S for the Max. Not sure what you're looking for with your question about going everywhere, but it will go everywhere my RZR would and will climb steep inclines much better than a shorter wheelbase vehicle, including the 2 seat Maverick, but you risk high centering a little more over some areas with stock height, which is why I've invested in a good set of skids.

Thank you. Do you know what the weight limit is? And I am sure soon they will have out all the accesories you will want for it. :)

·
Registered
223 Posts
I think 150 on the rear rack, not sure about passengers as I removed off all the unsightly stickers and I think it was on one of them.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I've had mine about 3 weeks and had it out a couple of times. Have 7 hours on the engine and about 120 miles. Have run it reasonably hard (trying not to push it too hard since its still in the break in period). Its been great so far. Have a custom cage being built for it, and am waiting for doors so they can fit it all together in a couple of weeks. I'm switching from a 4-seat Tomcar with an RX1 engine in it. I loved that thing - incredibly durable and an amazing suspension. But with little kids I worried about the amount of time I was spending keeping that engine happy. I was prepared for the Max to have less power (it has about 100 hp less than my Tomcar does) but its also lighter, and it just flies. Plus the engine is all stock and under warranty/etc. so (theoretically) I'll spend less time worrying about it. Love it so far!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts