Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am considering purchasing a Max with tracks for winter use but cannot find anyone building a full enclosure. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
not sure one exists yet. in time I'm sure it will. May need to have one made locally or do it yourself. hell I cant even get a roof yet, solid one.

·
Hickory, NC
2,958 Posts
You might consider buying 2 kits for the two seater and modifying. If that dosent work, what about 4 seat heaters, full windshield, doors and clear rear screen? That would keep some heat in. Also you could open up the tunnel and let in heat from the engine. Sorry just brainstorming

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Did you check Wide Open Company? They seem to make the best enclosures. I've got one for my 2 sweater Maverick. The quality is top notch. I'm in the middle of assembling now.

Google for it and you will find their website.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
I was thinking hell just put on some warm clothes and do your business but that cab enclosure doesnt look bad at all. How expensive are these?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I've been in contact with CSI and they've told me that the Maverick Max enclosure may be ready by late November. I plan on contacting them again after the thanksgiving holiday weekend. I'll post what information I receive at that time.

·
Vendor
1,767 Posts
I've been in contact with CSI and they've told me that the Maverick Max enclosure may be ready by late November. I plan on contacting them again after the thanksgiving holiday weekend. I'll post what information I receive at that time.

Correct, We will have them as soon as they are ready - JT

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Any update on the cabs for the Max?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts