Registered
1,103 Posts
Like it!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Excellent work! Looks great!
Thanks! Lots and lots of work, but I'm very happy.

I modified pro armor door bags to work as cargo pouches for rear passengers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks! Lots and lots of work, but I'm very happy.

I modified pro armor door bags to work as cargo pouches for rear passengers.

man is that thing sexy! I had envisioned mine looking similar to that after I purchase. I was a little disheartened when I seen no one was building doors yet. Now they are I feel like a kid in a candy store again. I can not wait to pick my XRS up now

·
Registered
103 Posts
Went to Bert's Mega Mall this afternoon to see if they had a set of doors in stock. I grabbed them and plan to start the install tomorrow. Now I need to cancel my order with Can-Am first thing tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Humm I thought they where more like $2200 or so. How was the install? Do they fit nice/rattle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're still sitting in the box. Ive had zero "Max time". I hope to get to it this week if time and family permit.....

·
Registered
103 Posts
Finally got around to posting a few pics of the Max with the doors on. Haven't ridden with them yet but at idle I have no chatter so that's a positive sign. I may go out for an afternoon trail ride today so I hope to report back on rattling or any other issues, if any.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 6.jpg

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Any vendor news on Max doors?

Yes, X 2! What's taking so long on these? Like to know what all the current options are.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
As far as I know everybody's working on them, but the only ones out are ProArmor.... :( like to see some options!

81 - 100 of 108 Posts