Can-Am Maverick Forum banner
41 - 60 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Yeah those are his homemade doors as he posted on page 3. Yes they are opening doors see page 3 again. As long as they work as intended and he's ok with the way they look, then more power to him. I personally dont have the time or patience or drive to build stuff like that anymore. 20 yrs ago I'm all over but not now. My favorite saying is: I got a job,so I'll just work harder to make more money so I can pay someone else to do thier job!!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Looks good man.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
WOW! Ya that does look good dang

·
Registered
103 Posts
Killer job!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I didn't like them before but they look great with the graphics...very nice job!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
OK GUYS my dealer has the pro-armor doors for the max. I really wanted to hold off for the Dragonfire Doors, but I really really need doors. My only problem is I really want matching graphics when I install them.

You think I should grab the Pro-Armor or hold out for Dragonfire. Dragonfire is probably February.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Personally, I would hold out if you like the dragonfire doors.

·
Registered
83 Posts
OK GUYS my dealer has the pro-armor doors for the max. I really wanted to hold off for the Dragonfire Doors, but I really really need doors. My only problem is I really want matching graphics when I install them.

You think I should grab the Pro-Armor or hold out for Dragonfire. Dragonfire is probably February.
Who is your dealer? I'm so tired of waiting for the doors!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Swampfox Motorsports Beckley WV

Your dealer should have them or be getting them.....if they actually had them in the order system as back order.

I went with these by the way and an SCSunlimited wrap.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
:) I'm on the road, but I'll have you pictures of them about 85% installed tomorrow about 5pm!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

As promised but more to come

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looking good. How do they fit? Gaps pretty even?

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

These are lousy photos but I have 3 projects going at once and it's 27 and snowing outside so not ready to roll outside just yet.

Honestly they are a beast to install. The finished product is good, gaps etc but plan to spend plenty of time. Every door needs a good but of adjusting and you have templates to cut plastic etc. very involved!

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

Ok they are completely done. Best advice I can offer is don't attempt if your trying to put on in half a day before a ride.

Once the plastic is off and seats out etc the work truly has just began. Two of the 4 went on fairly easy, but the other 2 took some work.

I'm happy with the end product, and the doors are very nice, but they do involve a pile of work.

Once I get it all cleaned up Ill post some decent photos.

41 - 60 of 108 Posts