21 - 40 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
very cool...

·
Registered
82 Posts
Just heard from the local dealer (who checked on my order today) that CanAm is now saying "early Dec" release date for the Mav Max doors....

·
Registered
5,750 Posts
I talked to Desert Works about there cage with doors and they want $5400 which I think is Pretty outrageous , Must be the cost of living in Socal. Im not gonna support that Liberal Ass state by sending any money that way if Possible. Hell when I go to Glamis to Ride I try not spending any money on fuel or anything unless its absolutely needed. LOL

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey guys, I was in at Ridenow Peoria in Phoenix a few hours ago and they have THE demo set of doors from Can-Am/Pro-Armor for fitting. They have them on a Mav Max in the back of their shop, and if they fit right/work right, they will be released shortly. I have the first set that will be generally available in Phoenix and they are thinking I'll get them in 2-3 weeks. For whatever its worth…. They also have a picture of them up on their Facebook page as of a couple hours ago….

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hey guys, I was in at Ridenow Peoria in Phoenix a few hours ago and they have THE demo set of doors from Can-Am/Pro-Armor for fitting. They have them on a Mav Max in the back of their shop, and if they fit right/work right, they will be released shortly. I have the first set that will be generally available in Phoenix and they are thinking I'll get them in 2-3 weeks. For whatever its worth…. They also have a picture of them up on their Facebook page as of a couple hours ago….
They are testing them for Pro Armor/ BRP? Seriously? Almost 6 months after they were advertised for sale in their catalog and SOLD! I don't get it! Silly me, I thought you made and tested parts THEN advertised them for sale. Oh, and had INVENTORY before you started accepting orders. SMH!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
the lines on these flow about as well as molasses! Very disappointing in my opinion. The Dragfire doors look much cleaner and more "factory" than the Pro Armor/BRP offerings....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Pretty sure the last few pics from Taz are his homemade ones not the factory doors from brb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Registered
410 Posts
Pretty sure the last few pics from Taz are his homemade ones not the factory doors from brb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Yup and I'd say looks pretty good for homemade doors. Taz982 do they open or climb over?

Reactions: boovan

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
OK, I agree......not bashing on anyone's handy work. It is much better than I could do.....

21 - 40 of 108 Posts