Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I don't believe so- pro armor/BRP suppose to ship 2nd week of November.

I think I am going to wait for dragonfireracing which suppose to ship first week of December.

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Try talking to SDR in riverside. They made some for the cars at the SSSS, but not sure if they are designed to work with the stock cage.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I don't believe so- pro armor/BRP suppose to ship 2nd week of November.

I think I am going to wait for dragonfireracing which suppose to ship first week of December.
Don't count on PA delivering anything on time. Thats a fact. And they just had a fire at their facility so that won't help either.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Can-am should support there own products as some of the other stuff they do, but to farm out something like doors! Screw em....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Here is the first good picture I have seen of the Max doors!!! Can't wait to get a set.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Here is the first good picture I have seen of the Max doors!!! Can't wait to get a set.

Are those the Dragon Fire Mav and MAX?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Everything is in house Dragonfire. Their doors are sweet. A friend of mine has them on a RZR 4. There locking mechanism is really nice.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Everything is in house Dragonfire. Their doors are sweet. A friend of mine has them on a RZR 4. There locking mechanism is really nice.
got it...thanks.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts