1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I don't think they were in the mood to talk about clutch issues. It will be interesting to see how they deal with that issue. I do find it cool that they are grinding at the dunes looking for power.

·
Registered
998 Posts
I would have hammered the dude with clutch questions. Pretty cool to catch them out like that.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Damn that is big, I guess thats why they call it "MAX". I wanted a 4 seater but I'm kinda glad I didn't wait and just bought the XRS after seeing how massive the Max is.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I'm a BIG Can Am fan , but i like the idea that you have 2 extra peep's to PUSHHHHHH!! When the clutch blow's apart.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I'm a BIG Can Am fan , but i like the idea that you have 2 extra peep's to PUSHHHHHH!! When the clutch blow's apart.
good thinking maybe can-am's thinking to ! , lol

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Lol

Sent from my maverick using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
88 Posts
I kind of wished I bought a 4 seater now, me + 3 stranded women in the woods doesnt sound like a bad thing
The Slow one hah, Your not so slow afterall. LOL

·
Registered
998 Posts
I couldnt tell you how many times I forgot to put my rzr in 4wd and get stuck on purpose lol .. works everytime with a little vodka on hand lol

·
Registered
170 Posts
I don't care what you say... That is a bad mofo for a 4seater! Looks good and has plenty of room! Hope they are putting in the time to get the belt/trans bugs worked out. Extra weight can't help any!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only sighting was at comp. I don't see why it wouldn't same basic tires as an xp4.

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
The only sighting was at comp. I don't see why it wouldn't same basic tires as an xp4.
I'm sure it can do Olds. In my Xrs, I'm still doing 40 mph at the top, out in the middle of the hill, at the steepest part on stock tires. The MAX should have no problems.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts