Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAHA, Happy New Year, It looks like Can Am was able to get an Xrs up here to display at a motorbike show but felt we were not worth fullfilling there pre orders. Thanks Can Am. Your loyal paying customers do not appreciate it.

Ps. I have not heard of a dealer in Canada that has not pre sold (deposits down) all their first allocated units? Seems like alot of units waiting for somebody to purchase down south.

For all on this forum sorry for the rant its just the principle of the situation and I feel Can Am should be called out on it.

Mr. Boisjoli, please feel free to PM me if you feel I am in error regarding the perception the Canadian market is not being serviced properly. In discussion with a couple of your dealers here they do not seem to be impressed with your organisation as well. Dealers stated snowmobiles were delivered late for the season this year? The Canadian dollar has been ABOVE par with the US for many years now since 2007 yet you still unexplainably charge us more for your product.

Thank you for providing a great product as I understand you are an enthusiast as well, maybe you are not being provided un filtered information from others in your organisation regarding the sentiment in the Canadian market.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Damn man there are 8 buyers in Canada they will get to you as soon as they can! U know they are assembled in Mexico it's just gonna take a few days to get there

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Haha, dude you are funny. The thing you got going against you is your about the farthest away from where they are made. They arent going to pass everyone else just to get up there to you.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I hope your kidding? I dont know what you base your response on? What can you tell us Canadians you know that shows Can Am is trying? BTW if you have not been here before im in a city of more than a million people and you should check out the standard of living its quite high. There is very large amount of recreational products sold here. I dont even live in an igloo!

I know im far away from where they are manufactured but dont feel thats a good excuse for not filling orders that have had money up front not to mention paying 2000 dollars more with money that is worth more!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Chippy, I hope you are kidding. Your movement does not seem to be gaining much momentum. You are starting to sound like a self entitled Generation "Y",,,,, me me me now now now... The rest of us are not here to read whining so try and be positive. There are a lot of people waiting all over the world for their mavericks, it will only be a couple more months and we will all be riding...

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes that must be what it is, I like to get things when Im paying for them. But I will go back to positive thoughts

·
Registered
39 Posts
It is worth waiting for and dealer here stated be available by spring, with all the snow we are getting in fredericton nb. it is ski-doo season for a reason. But admit it would be nice to admire one and add a few extra's before may when the trails will be starting to dry up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think because the Maverick was built as a sand machine they probably think that the snow would be a problem. Most people seem to think you cant ride a side by side in the winter.
You're supposed to be sleddin now.

·
Registered
197 Posts
The expectation that trucking companies are going to pass up everyone else to go straight to Canada is ridiculous. If you want one so bad fly down to the factory and get it.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Yup here we go with keyboard heros that talk shit behing the internet, what does the trucking company have to do with anything exept what Can Am hires them to do? yes I want the one I put money down for months ago, others jumping on bandwagon late mr. christopher. Do you have money down? Go back to the forum you got banned from pls, better yet stay with the arctic cat fan boy club since your a hero there.

As for RTB dont read my threads. Enjoy waiting and paying more without complaining about it, its the Canadian way, thats why we pay more for everything up here.

Happy New Year

·
Registered
54 Posts
Can am is trucking stuff to Canada almost every day but it's just commanders and outlanders it would be just as easy to put a few maverick on the truck to fill Canadian pre orders, but we have so much snow this year I don't care as long as its here by march!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Oh snap!

Reactions: Madmav

·
Registered
791 Posts
Happy New Year to you as well. I see we already have someone here who just can't live without drama. Does anyone know if there is an ignore feature on here?

To all the people from other countries reading this: Not all Canadians are pin heads, this guy is exceptional.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Can I block posts, emails and messages from specific users?

If there are particular members that bother you and you do not want to see their posts or receive Private Messages and Emails from them, then you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'. There are several ways to do this:

Through your User Control Panel: User CP, Settings & Options, Edit Ignore List. Then, type their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Reactions: RTB

·
Registered
998 Posts
I live in the states and I guarantee I've had a deposit down on one longer than almost anyone here. I still haven't even got a delivery date, if anyone should be complaining it should be me. The closest dealer to take delivery was only 900 mike away, why can't they ship them on east. We just have to be patient and wait our turn. Ill let the west coast guys figure the weak links out before I take delivery of mine lol

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yup here we go with keyboard heros that talk shit behing the internet, what does the trucking company have to do with anything exept what Can Am hires them to do? yes I want the one I put money down for months ago, others jumping on bandwagon late mr. christopher. Do you have money down? Go back to the forum you got banned from pls, better yet stay with the arctic cat fan boy club since your a hero there.

As for RTB dont read my threads. Enjoy waiting and paying more without complaining about it, its the Canadian way, thats why we pay more for everything up here.

Happy New Year

Pacifier.jpg

:crying:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
They probably dont know your the most interesting man in the world. :cool2:

·
Registered
197 Posts
Luckily I don't need money down they are readily available right down the freeway because Can-am has this grand secret plan and loves screwing one particular guy so they made sure I can jump right in front of internet crybabies and get one if I want it.

:crazy:

·
Registered
998 Posts
The only reason I put money down was I have one can am dealer within 150mi that is somewhat fair and I wanted to make sure I got one there lol. I'm hoping to get mine in January, time will tell. Happy New Years to the forum with the fastest sxs available lol

1 - 20 of 26 Posts