Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys I know it's a long shot but does anyone know if they are a difference in the mavericks from California as far as emissions and clutching compared to a east coast model? Hopefully someone can chime in as I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a xrs out of Cali and ship it to the great state of wv lol. Any help is appreciated

·
Registered
6,621 Posts
Ok guys I know it's a long shot but does anyone know if they are a difference in the mavericks from California as far as emissions and clutching compared to a east coast model? Hopefully someone can chime in as I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a xrs out of Cali and ship it to the great state of wv lol. Any help is appreciated
That's a really good question. But my gut says no difference. I think the new emissions standard for 2014 is a federal issue and not just Calif. Shouldn't be any difference in clutching. From a manufacturing point of view its not cost effective. There thinking would be let the consumer make there own clutch adjustments. Mfr want as much as they can standardized. just my .02

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know the rzr xp's came clutched different for high elevations for the difference in power. Thanks for the help, maybe a few more could chime in.

·
Registered
3,631 Posts
I know the rzr xp's came clutched different for high elevations for the difference in power. Thanks for the help, maybe a few more could chime in.
Brp had a bulletin i think to put high elvations clutch kits in commanders if the customer needed it if it was under warranty

1 - 4 of 4 Posts