Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have a maverick xds turbo 1000 4 seater, and we are picking up a maverick max x3 this week. Does anyone know if there is a toy hauler that can haul 2- 4 seaters?

·
Registered
5,609 Posts
I currently have a maverick xds turbo 1000 4 seater, and we are picking up a maverick max x3 this week. Does anyone know if there is a toy hauler that can haul 2- 4 seaters?
Yep, a 4028 Attitude will. It has 28' of cargo

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
ATC also makes a 5 wheeler that you can customize the length and interior. I have a regular ATC trailer 28' box with a Vnose. I haul Maverick XXC, Maverick XMR, and a Maverick X3 RCR. They all fit tire to tire/wall to wall. I love the trailer and would consider a 5th wheel with some added living space.
0167b33d1c76e5b5b563c7dbf2b6c07c19ddb66055 (2).jpg
01ca94a4cc733f8b9245ed392ec8329bdac593b0ec (2).jpg

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Whats to total weight of that rig? Im trying to see if my yukon xl denali will pull it or if I need an upgrade. Thanks!

ATC also makes a 5 wheeler that you can customize the length and interior. I have a regular ATC trailer 28' box with a Vnose. I haul Maverick XXC, Maverick XMR, and a Maverick X3 RCR. They all fit tire to tire/wall to wall. I love the trailer and would consider a 5th wheel with some added living space.
View attachment 225821
View attachment 225823

·
Registered
5 Posts
We have a 2018 Forest River Stealth FQ2916. Our Max RS with front and back bumpers fits fine. 16’ until first cabinet.

·
Premium Member
2,678 Posts
View attachment 225821
View attachment 225823
Best trailers made that I know of.

http://www.aluminumtoyhauler.com/models.html

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im sure there are plenty of Toy Haulers out there that you can "FIT" 2 X3 MAXs in but I would be more concerned about the weight. Most aren't designed to carry that much interior weight plus all the other extras. Then you have to take into count the vehicle. I have a Winnebago 32' that my MAX fits in perfectly and loaded out it is a heavy load. The other option is like the cargo trailer shown above or a long flat bed trailer. Good Luck with your search.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts