Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Since the birth of MaverickForums.net a lot of you have expressed donating to the site "just because", and while we sincerely appreciated the gesture we just didn't feel like we were offering much by way of total members, supporting vendors and information. We were small and growing, but we just felt it wasn't the time. Flash forward to today. The forums are hopping with activity and the Supporting Vendors on site are churning out awesome products feeding everyones appetite for some of the best Maverick mods on the internet. Decal request continue to pour in and new members registering and saying hello continues at a steady pace. How far we have come...

With that said, the time has come and we are ready to offer supporting memberships to those who'd like to donate to the site. Supporting members wil receive a MaverickForums.net Decals, Supporting Member badge, more PM space, larger avatar & profile pic size and much more! This site will always remain FREE to access for everyone but if you'd like to help support the site then by all means jump on board!!

For more details please visit this http://www.maverickforums.net/forum/payments.php

·
Registered
244 Posts
Can you get those in white?

·
Registered
1,205 Posts

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Are you still sending stickers? I bought a sponsorship but never received them.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
No response here, and still never received the stickers. It's kind of the principle now. I "bought" my stickers and supporting member status in March.

Who can I contact?

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
No response here, and still never received the stickers. It's kind of the principle now. I "bought" my stickers and supporting member status in March.

Who can I contact?
Probably contact one of admins.
Never seen mine neither. They would probably just end up in a drawer like my RZR Forum stickers anyways.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Wicked and dascrow where probably part of the old admin team. Dascrow hasn't posted since last December. Unfortunately I think you guys are probably out of luck.

·
Administrator
2,482 Posts

Who can I contact?
This info has been passed on....thanx for bringing awareness of this hitch in the giddyup.

·
Administrator
450 Posts
What size are they, in mm?
I think they are 7" x 2" but I will need to confirm.

Who can I contact?
PM'd

Probably contact one of admins.
Never seen mine neither. They would probably just end up in a drawer like my RZR Forum stickers anyways.
PM'd

- Goose

1 - 20 of 20 Posts