Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im looking to buy a 2014 maverick DPS but i cant decide beteween Xrs or Xxc. The only difference is they have 64 or 60 inch of width.. Can tout help me to take a decision.

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
More suspension travel with the xrs. And better shocks I believe. With the xxc u will be a lot more trail friendly. Much more maneuverable thru the tight stuff

·
Registered
95 Posts
I will be buying a Xxc in Sept mainly because I can get it in my truck. It will take a little moding but it will fit through the rear as does a RZR S. The main disadvantage I see is you loose a couple of inches ground clearance and two inches of travel. Since I will be using it mainly for sand clearance doesn't hurt and the lose of travel is just the price for convenience.

·
Registered
477 Posts
If your trails will support it, go with the X RS . If your riding rocky, rutted terrain it'll pay off on those 8 hr rides with comfort.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most of trail here are in wood. I only do trail riding, no mud, sand or rocky terrain. We have small bridge with 68 inch width. Dealer will recieve Xxc at end of august, i will compare both model. For driving do you think with the xxc we have more chance to loose control at high speed in a curve because he have 60 inch?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts