Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Maverick XRS is being torn down to race..all parts have just over 100 miles on them. All prices plus shipping.

FOX 2.5 SHOCKS $1800

These are not even available yet from Fox or BRP. They will retail for $3400 so I am told by BRP. Not sure if they will fit the Commander... they should no problem on the front, not sure about the rear. They are the most bad ass shock to come on a factory UTV yet.. they are the real deal.

XRS FActory 12" bead lock wheels with Big Horns Tires $800 SOLD

XRS Factory Seats with Base $400 SOLD

Cage is already sold

Michael Lansky 520-370-1514 or email me at [email protected]

Reactions: Brian B

·
Registered
2019 max R turbo
846 Posts
I will take the tires and rim. I will get you the cash when I return.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take the tires and rim. I will get you the cash when I return.
Perfect... Dealio! and I dont have to even ship them (and a reversal of last time me buying Rims from you!)

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
EVERY THING sold but SHOCKS

The Shocks are a steal at $1800

·
Registered
129 Posts
Quick question...Will the shocks fit the Polaris 900 xp and are the bolt patterns the same on the wheels?

I know you sold the wheels/tires but I'm curious about that. Figured you'd know if anybody would.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quick question...Will the shocks fit the Polaris 900 xp and are the bolt patterns the same on the wheels?

I know you sold the wheels/tires but I'm curious about that. Figured you'd know if anybody would.
I honestly dont know if they will fit a Polaris XP 900... I can get you the sizing on the shocks if you can what you need for the XP.. the Polaris use a different bolt pattern than Can Am.. Can Am and I think Teryx are the same though.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
do you still have the right rear coupling bar ?
Not sure what part you are referring to... we will have the stock suspension on for a bit longer.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I honestly dont know if they will fit a Polaris XP 900... I can get you the sizing on the shocks if you can what you need for the XP.. the Polaris use a different bolt pattern than Can Am.. Can Am and I think Teryx are the same though.
Thanks, I thought the bolt patterns were different.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts