Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
I belive it is not 100% sure all the info provided by Can am is wrong based on a regular Maverick..I have around 17" ground clearance with suspension on High.
Power is great seems to be clutched Purfect

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Reactions: crazywes

·
Registered
228 Posts
Got any pics how the factory snorkel comes out of the console

·
Registered
58 Posts
At very slow speed like 5mph you can feel the tires after that not realy, for normal trail riding I think the tires are to agressive hard to get a good grip but with all that power may be the same for any tire.The shocks seem good still playing with them I have them 2 clicks up fom softest setting air ride on 1. In tight woods ridding it is neat to pump air ride up on 6 feels like you are sky high it will narrow up your stance 2 /3 inches.

·
Registered
367 Posts
clutching is different.
got mine on Friday.
ive got 17" of clearance at the side and 15 1/2" at the rear in the #6 position.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Any thoughts on whether this would be the best all-around Maverick? For example add wheels and sand tires, put the suspension on a lower setting, and you're as good as a regular Maverick? Then you've got the added benefit of being more useful for offloading due to the suspension, winch, etc?

·
Registered
367 Posts
The lugs vary from 1.5" to 1.75" depending on where you measure

·
Registered
367 Posts
If you're looking for top end this is not the machine for you.
60(+/-) mph is what I'm thinking.
Smaller sand tires would lower your gearing even more which would lower your top end as well

·
Registered
367 Posts
When running the high speed whoops we boosted the air ride up to 4 and it just swallowed the whoop de doos.
I was impressed as were a large group of onlookers.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Looks bad ass , but one would think building a bad ass mud machine they 'd build some and put some damn fender flares on it !! yes i'm talking to you "BRP" - "CAN AM" !!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Got to pick mine up today. It was dark so no pics yet but this thing is bad for sure. I'm going out to my property tomorrow to test her out a bit. They said to take it pretty easy for the first 10 hours so we will see how that goes lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Got to pick mine up today. It was dark so no pics yet but this thing is bad for sure. I'm going out to my property tomorrow to test her out a bit. They said to take it pretty easy for the first 10 hours so we will see how that goes lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
welcome home! And glad you got your toy!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Woody,
you're running pavement with the silverbacks?:shocked:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
welcome home! And glad you got your toy!
Thanks, this thing is a blast. I'm gonna try and get some video this weekend. I put a windshield and mirror on today. Gonna tackle the rock sliders tomorrow. I will say it rides a lot better than I though it was going to.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
Thanks, this thing is a blast. I'm gonna try and get some video this weekend. I put a windshield and mirror on today. Gonna tackle the rock sliders tomorrow. I will say it rides a lot better than I though it was going to.
glad to hear you are happy with it....would love to see some pics of it in action!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts