Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just got an email saying my XMR is at the dealer. Unfortunately I won't get back states side for two more week. Pretty excited I won't have to wait till December like they first said. Anyone else got word that theirs has arrived?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
hopefully they won't put it out on the showroom floor for everyone to sit in and climb all over!

·
Registered
502 Posts
I'll go pick it up for ya:smile:

·
Registered
7,381 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thats awesome. Now I'm really ready to get home. Just 13 more days!!!!!! I wish they had a all black version.

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
looks good man!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Tires are more agressive than I thought, weird part it has the rim scrapers on the back for the 12 wheels seems pointless with the 14s

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
I thought the XMR came with fenders?

·
Registered
7,381 Posts
the ground clearance doesn't look any better than the XRS...what is it supposed to be?

·
Registered
502 Posts
Are the shocks different than xrs?
Also how do u like the hieght of the snorkels? They look freaking awesome but we ride in boobie deep water.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Its got the air shocks with different ride height settings. From the pics I like the snorkels but I can see me having to extend the rears up and not for sure how I will do the front just yet.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Picked mine up last night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say Bad ass ....No fender flares it has around 17 inch ground clearance with shocks maxed out on # 6 I cant wait to put some miles on this weekend.
The snorkels are sweet

1 - 20 of 39 Posts