Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an xds non turbo and would like to add a tablet to my dash this winter. i am curious if i can add the xmr dash cap to my buggy to give the tablet some protection? What all parts will i need to add to make it work. Thanks in advance

brent dash cap.jpg

·
Registered
498 Posts
Just compare the parts on the parts fiche on can am's site to find out whats needed. Shouldnt be much.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I ordered the plastics and I am going to source the hardware locally at hardware store. Did you get the plastics ordered? About $100 in parts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
plastic

I'm in the process of doing the same thing. I ordered the plastics and I am going to source the hardware locally at hardware store. Did you get the plastics ordered? About $100 in parts
no i havent ordered any parts yet. my local dealer is trying to get me to buy an xmr lol I will try to look up the parts and get them ordered soon

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
dash

do you happen to have the parts that you ordered? what color hood did you get. also where did you order them from

thanks,
brent

·
Registered
301 Posts
here are the part # I ordered this is all from Can Am had my dealer order it for me ..total with tax was about 120.

there are some misc push pins and screws that are needed but i had them around the shop or ran to the store and got them.
make sure u get the correct color to match your bike. you will have to have the #96 or 137 will not fit.

http://www.canampartshouse.com/oemparts/a/cam/591c6ed387a86613b0e15a74/cab-interior

here is my set up on my 2015 turbo

·
Registered
301 Posts
here is another pic

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
301 Posts