Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
In stock. Limited supply. Get yours today. Pm or call 606-258-0005 ask for aaron
x3exhaust.jpg x3parts7.jpg
PART# 715002882
Developed in collaboration with Yoshimura
Made from 304- grade stainless steel with carbon fiber tips
Better sounding, better looking and 19% lighter then stock muffler
USDF/USDA approved spark arrester
Fuel injection system tunning not required

·
Premium Member
1,354 Posts
I'm interested but I can't buy until I see a full before and after comparaison. Anyone seen such a video so far?

Or someone buy one and share with us? Many thanks in advance! Lol

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Curious about the wording of the fact that the machine will benefit from tuning after the installation of this. Is that additional wording from Can-Am ?
Thanks!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Always been a fan of the Yoshimura products and definitely would like to purchase this. But as stated above.....I'd like to at the very least hear a sound clip or be offered a nice discount to buy it and make a good video of it along with a review to share.

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
There were a lot of you that did the demo of the X3 right? One of the machines in that pack had this exhaust on it. It is a little bit louder at idle, but not much. Now, I couldn't get on the list, because it was full and I already had my XRS anyway, but I was not able to hear the difference at speed or with any more rpm than about 3000.

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
I'm all for if you want to play you pay......BUT!!.... $1200 CAD by time you pay shipping then the HST that would be in the $2000 area...that's more then I paid

for an X pipe and full cat back for my GT500...IMO perf parts for ATV's and UTV's are crazy high.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts