Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

Maverick X3 Switch-Pros

24K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  Dlarsen09 
#1 ·
Hey guys, first post here. Just picked up my brand new maverick X3 a few days ago. Super excited as I’m finally getting back into riding after 8 years!

Anyway, I am interested in installing a Switch-Pro 9100 in the x3. I have one installed in my Tacoma and I love it. The only issue I seem to be running into is the mount plate. It appears the only options out there are custom made ones.

So, I came across this...https://www.sxsperformance.com/ssv-...-for-the-mrb3-bluetooth-media-controller.html

do you think that it would fit the SP panel?

my second option is to buy a ruggedradios panel and modify it a bit to make it fit. I would also be using the Switch-Pros as the starter button.

For or those that have the SP, can you post pics of your mounting solution for the panel?

#4 ·
Thanks for the replies guys! I am actually considering mounting mine exactly like yours sandfreak. I’ll be purchasing the rugged radios dash panels as well. However, rugged radios sells block off plates. I was planning on mounting the switch pro on the RM-60 block off plate since I only plan on running the intercom setup.

#7 ·
I used the mega steering wheel mount and just drilled new holes works great and right where it need to be and out of the way ..

#9 ·
Vehicle Steering part Car Steering wheel Windshield
Vehicle Steering part Car Steering wheel Windshield
All I got but should help it’s been working well

#12 ·
Just ordered the mount I originally linked in my original post. Planning on mounting my Switch-Pros unit there. Based on the dimensions, it should mount right up and look factory...hopefully lol. Im also planning on relocating my factory battery to underneath my passenger seat. I will be upgrading to a odyssey 925 battery but I will still only be running a single battery setup. The factory bitterly location is where i will mount my Switch-Pros control unit as well as an auxiliary fuse box.

Vehicle Car Multimedia Technology Car seat
Text Logo Font Brand Graphics

#16 ·
Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive wheel system
Vehicle Car Automotive wheel system Center console Vehicle door
Bumper Automotive exterior Auto part Trunk Vehicle door

Here it is is installed in the car. I had to slightly modify the plastic base plate. Not pretty but you wont see that part when mounted.

I actually like the positioning of the unit. I can hit the switches easily with our having to reach for them and they are at eye level so I can just glance over to see what’s on and what’s not

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.