Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
No. I bought the panel as a kit from a company called powertrays. The panel is actually for a Tacoma. I’m retrofitting it for the can am. I have the same panel in my Tacoma.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Very Clean way to put the switch pros on the X3:

All comes pre-wired and bolts to existing holes. Includes all cables and instructions.
The beauty of the switch pros is you don’t need all that extra stuff. Just wire your accessories to the proper button on the switch pro. It’s all color coded. No fuses or relays needed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GloverXRS and BLR

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats exactly what that kit is for. It doesnt have any fuses or relays. Just a clean laser cut mounting plate, and everything is pre-wired to terminals for easy wiring. Also has the wires (Same exact wire type and colors used on the switch pros to connect to the lights/IGN, as well as a thick ground to connect to the battery. Couldnt be easier!

The beauty of the switch pros is you don’t need all that extra stuff. Just wire your accessories to the proper button on the switch pro. It’s all color coded. No fuses or relays needed.

·
Administrator
2,399 Posts
Very Clean way to put the switch pros on the X3:

All comes pre-wired and bolts to existing holes. Includes all cables and instructions.
Take your dinosaur looking terminal strips and advertise elsewhere... not here again! These members know what what a Switchpro unit is all about.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Thats exactly what that kit is for. It doesnt have any fuses or relays. Just a clean laser cut mounting plate, and everything is pre-wired to terminals for easy wiring. Also has the wires (Same exact wire type and colors used on the switch pros to connect to the lights/IGN, as well as a thick ground to connect to the battery. Couldnt be easier!
I found it much easier to wire everything directly to the Switch-Pro and not have additional wires or a terminal block.

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
Isn’t the point of the switch pro to get rid of the terminal blocks and the relays.

Isn’t the point of the switch pro to get rid of the terminal blocks and the relays.

Yes. That is the reason I purchased mine.

Reactions: GloverXRS

·
Registered
92 Posts
21 - 34 of 34 Posts