Can-Am Maverick Forum banner

601 - 620 of 625 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Installed the Super ATV tinted rear window and the Kemimoto air intake relocation kit today. Lower doors and CanAm glass windshield are on the way

View attachment 266407

View attachment 266410
Looking good. I really like the solid rear windshield. I had the soft one that came with the cab enclosure but these are much better. Also installed the air intake relocation which helped but it's still loud machine 😁👍🏼
I also got the Kemimoto kit that switches the belt cover to pins from bolts and am thankful I did. 5 minutes or less to check the belt now.
Did your seats come that colour? Mine are plain black and I like the splash of colour.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Looking good. I really like the solid rear windshield. I had the soft one that came with the cab enclosure but these are much better. Also installed the air intake relocation which helped but it's still loud machine 😁👍🏼
I also got the Kemimoto kit that switches the belt cover to pins from bolts and am thankful I did. 5 minutes or less to check the belt now.
Did your seats come that colour? Mine are plain black and I like the splash of colour.
I think I’ll do the belt cover as well. Makes sense. As for the relocation, I drove it around the block and it’s SO much quieter! Do you drive a max? Maybe the distance plus the hard windshield is what makes the difference but my daughter was sitting in the back seat talking to me and I could actually hear her for a change. Before I couldn’t hold a conversation with anyone sitting behind me. It’s still loud, just not ridiculous screaming loud.

As for the seats, yes. They’re OEM. I thought 20 and 21’s came with red seats? The few I see at the dealer all have red seats. Maybe it’s just something they ordered? I like the red seats, but I don’t like the rest of the red. I’m still trying to source a black front grille and will eventually replace the springs.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think I’ll do the belt cover as well. Makes sense. As for the relocation, I drove it around the block and it’s SO much quieter! Do you drive a max? Maybe the distance plus the hard windshield is what makes the difference but my daughter was sitting in the back seat talking to me and I could actually hear her for a change. Before I couldn’t hold a conversation with anyone sitting behind me. It’s still loud, just not ridiculous screaming loud.

As for the seats, yes. They’re OEM. I thought 20 and 21’s came with red seats? The few I see at the dealer all have red seats. Maybe it’s just something they ordered? I like the red seats, but I don’t like the rest of the red. I’m still trying to source a black front grille and will eventually replace the springs.
Yes, I have the max also. It does make it a bit quieter as you note but still it's loud :) Mine is the 2019. The dealership here couldn't guarantee me on because BRP factory wasn't fulfilling all orders due to COVID 19 so I had to look around and I found a 2019 still in the crate that I bought last Spring and was shipped here last Summer. Enjoy the ride, these machines are something else(y)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the Group !! Hope you ordered the add on's last year LOL im still waiting for my windshield
What window? Mine came in about 30 days with shipping. Ordered directly from canam in Feb (pictured above). Maybe the power window is longer though?

601 - 620 of 625 Posts